Some of the programs the society offers are: Monthly lecture series with guest speakers • Museum tours • Walking tours of historic New Castle • Lawrence County Trivia Competition • Sports Hall of Fame • Fireworks exhibits • Ice cream social • Membership & Friends Dinner • Haunted History Walking Tour • Mistletoe Magic • Open House with Santa
READ ABOUT OUR MAY 5 SPORTS HALL OF FAME BANQUET – details here
- This event has passed.
Mistletoe Magic – A Victorian Christmas party 2018
December 8, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmONLY Thirty dollars per person
Mistletoe Magic. Lawrence County Historical Society’s Annual Victorian Christmas party is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- Come enjoy a wonderful Christmas party in the beautifully decorated mansion. The Museum is fully decorated for Christmas, Victorian style
- Exquisite hors d’oeuvres
- Fine wines
- Award winning craft beer
- Live piano music of the season in the drawing room by Loren DiGiorgi
- Join in our annual sing-a-long led by Ed Petrus
- Guests can wander about the Museum
Do you really need more reasons to attend? Join us December 8th for an evening of visual splendor, entertainment and delight!
Don’t delay, DEADLINE TO PURCHASE IS December 1, 2018
Tickets are only $30 per person
BUY TODAY ONLINE
- Buy tickets at our office, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday between 11 am and 4 pm
- To purchase by phone, call us at 724-658-4022
Victorian Christmas decorations – a very special evening indeed. All proceeds benefit the Historical Society.