Some of the programs the society offers are: Monthly lecture series with guest speakers • Museum tours • Walking tours of historic New Castle • Lawrence County Trivia Competition • Sports Hall of Fame • Fireworks exhibits • Ice cream social • Membership & Friends Dinner • Haunted History Walking Tour • Mistletoe Magic • Open House with Santa
May 5 – Sports Hall of Fame Banquet – details here
May 9 – Lawrence Co. Trivia Competition – details here
May 14 – Lawrence Co. Orthodox Monastery of the Transfiguration – details here
- This event has passed.
Sports Hall of Fame Dinner (2018)
April 29, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35
Want to Advertise?
ACT soon – AD SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS APRIL 13.
Cost to submit an ad for the banquet program is only:
$40 for a 1/8 page ad, $60 for 1/4 page, $85 for 1/2 page, $145 for a full page ad
Call us for more details: 724-658-4022.
- 12:00 pm – Doors open, Sunday April 29, 2018
- 1:00 pm – Food Stations Open
- 3:00 pm Program: Induction Awards and Speeches
- Ticket price: $35 per individual
Help us celebrate the induction of
- Athletes: Bob Book, Jessica Cooper-Smith, Denny Flora, Larry Graziani, John Izzo, Inge Jorgensen-Seiler, Mark Latsko, Lou Perrotta, Tammy Sankey, Gary Schooley, Brian Shannon, Glenn Sullinger
- The Hall of Honor Recipient: Rich Herman
- Ellis Hoffman Team Award: 1970 New Castle High School Football Team
- Female Athlete of the Year: Logan Petrak
- Male Athlete of the Year: (3-way tie) Spencer DeMedal, Marcus Hooker, Geno Stone
Advance purchase required. No tickets can be sold at the door. Thank you.
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE: April 24
3 Easy Ways To Purchase Tickets
BUY ON LINE NOW
BUY at our OFFICE on Jefferson Street
in our GIFT SHOP Tue, Thur, & Sat, 11 am – 4 pm (cash, check, or credit card)
Buy by TELEPHONE
724-658-4022 (credit card only)
To see our Sports Hall of Fame Inductees, CLICK HERE