Some of the programs the society typically offers are:
Monthly lecture series with guest speakers • Museum tours • Walking tours of historic New Castle • Lawrence County Trivia Competition • Sports Hall of Fame • Fireworks exhibits • Ice cream social • Membership & Friends Dinner • Haunted History Walking Tour • Mistletoe Magic • Open House with Santa
- This event has passed.
POSTPONED – Sports Hall of Fame Dinner (2020)
April 26, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT$40
Event POSTPONED to a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience. Once we have a date for the rescheduled banquet, we will post all details here.
Want to Advertise?
ACT soon – AD
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS APRIL 8
Cost to submit an ad for the banquet program (subject to change): $40 for a 1/8 page ad, $60 for 1/4 page, $85 for 1/2 page, $145 for a full page ad (prices subject to change).
Call us for more details: 724-658-4022
- 12:00 pm – Doors open,
Sunday April 26, 2020– POSTPONED TO LATER DATE – DETAILS PENDING
- Social Gathering and Cash Bar
- 12:30 pm – Buffet
- 2:00 pm Program: Induction Awards and Speeches
- Ticket price: $40 per individual
Help us celebrate the induction of
- Athletes: Vince Circelli, David Costa, Mike Fay, Doug Fusco, Kacey Gibson, Cedric Hawkins, Gilbert Gootsy Lewis, Lauren Lombardo DeRiggi, Lance Nimmo, Brad Zeigler
- The Hall of Honor Recipient: James Arrow
- Ellis Hoffman Team Award: Westminster Titans 1976/77 Football Teams
- High School Athletes of the Year: Bella Burelli, Cameron Marett
Advance purchase required. No tickets can be sold at the door. Thank you.
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE: TBA
3 Easy Ways To Purchase Tickets
BUY ON LINE NOW
BUY at our OFFICE on Jefferson Street
in our GIFT SHOP Tue, Thur, & Sat, 11 am – 4 pm (cash, check, or credit card)
Buy by TELEPHONE
724-658-4022 (credit card only)